ooooooh!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

TECHNObRainrotTIng...

I searched "Learning 2.0" in blog posts, tags, and directory. I got different results each time. That's good. I can see the interest in reading what different people around the world think about what's going on in the world, but at some point it becomes too much. I don't need to know what agentlogic thinks of the mystery of LonelyGirl15 http://slimspeare.blogspot.com/2006/09/mystery-of-lonelygirl15.html , or what Piccolos thinks of the Denver Nuggets' payroll http://jefflittle.ca/blog/?p=65. If I want my sports news (or any other news for that matter) I'll check my bloglines RSS feeds, not Piccolos' blog.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Funny I just did a search on Learning 2.0 and your blog came up! Love the title of this post. Very creative.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Slim said...

Hey, I wanted to let whoever reads my blog know how gullible and stupid some people (especially on the internet) can get, and how mainstreaming things is becoming the "in-thing". Maybe I didn't put up that message very well.

- Slim a.k.a slimspeare.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home